WHAT IS PROJECT HIKKI?

It's a blog made for those who adore Utada Hikaru. A project for people who understand how amazingly talented our Hikki-chan is, and want to support that talent. I'm on a mission to show Ms Utada that she's loved in more places then Japan, and really, who wants a world tour? I thought so.

What to do?

Send me your fandom!

kawaiisanosuke_samuri_shojo_girl@yahoo.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/kawaiisanosuke

Help me spread the word, and show Hikki that she has fans everywhere!

We need an international tour!!!

Monday, February 23, 2009

Big News

I've been putting off posting this for a while, because of college and me just being plain lazy...

I've teamed up with Kuma Chang, who runs the Utada Hikaru Fans - Karaoke Club on Facebook. He proposed an interesting idea that I just couldn't pass up!

"
Okay guys here's the deal.

I've teamed up with Ariel Bledsoe (Project hikki).

All participants to the Utada Hikaru Fans Karaoke Club Fanpage will get voted on and the top 20 will be burned onto a disc that we will try to get to hikki herself to prove to her that she has fans here and can have a tour in North America.

A Capella or with an "Original Karaoke" version of any of her songs are what we are looking for.
Become a fan of the page "Utada Hikaru Fans Karaoke Club," post your e-mail or become a fan and I'll make you an Admin so you can post your song (Mp3 Format required)!"

If any of you aren't a member of facebook, please join so that you can take part in this!

Utada Hikaru Fans - Karaoke Club

No comments:

Post a Comment